Saturday, June 20, 2009

Picnic in the Park

I was so excited to get together with a few of the girls that I went to UVSC with and were in the same cohort. I LOVE these girls!!! I had so much fun with them! We hadn't seen each other since we graduated over four years ago (well, Jen and I had for a little bit a few years ago but still)! We didn't skip a beat we caught up, laughed a lot, and shed a few tears. Our little picnic ended up lasting three hours and I got sunburned, but I loved every minute of it!!!
Meg and her darling girl Jane.

VeNecia and I.

Jen with her two kids Hannah and Landon.

These boys were so great to these two little girls. We didn't even know them but the two girls got branches and started flirting with these boys! Seriously they started by coming up from behind and smacking them on their bums. Then they started playing with them while they where also playing frisbe with their friends. I should learn some flirting techniques from these sweet girls, but I really don't think that hitting boys in the rear is really going to get me anywhere, but you never know! ;) What amazing boys to keep these two occupied for quite a while. Only in Orem/Provo do you let your kids play with strangers!

0 comments: