Monday, June 22, 2009

Long Lost Friends!

I love Facebook just for the opportunity to find or be found by friends that you have lost track of. That is what happened with Nick and I. We both lived in the same townhouses in Provo many many years ago. He only lived there for a few months but we quickly became friends and he is like a brother to me.
He was living there when he started to date his wife and I went through all the late night chats analyzing every move that Alyssa did or did not make! :) He was (and still is) hilarious, and in that case such a girl! It took Alyssa quite a while to let him hold his hand, give him a hug, and kiss her. Those items made Nick crazy! He wanted so desperately to figure out what she was thinking! I remember the night when she let him hold her hand, hug, or kiss him (I have to find out which one it was so that I have all my facts straight ;)) that he came running into my apartment jumped over the couch and into the kitchen to tell me his exciting news! I remember how elated he was and the giddiness that overcame him! I hope to find a man that will make me have the same reaction! :) I love Alyssa, Nick made out well because she is phenomenal. I was so glad to catch up with them and to meet their two darling kids.
Nick with Jace and Ella.

0 comments: