This is Lindsey and I after our fourth grade musical. (The other teachers bailed on our picture!)
And yes, I know it looks like there are wings coming out of our heads! We should have sat down, who knew we were just at the right (wrong) height!
Our students performed a variety of patriotic songs...which I absolutely love! They worked really hard and they did a great job. All the students were AMANZING when the CD skipped. They had just finished the first part of God Bless America and then watched the choir director intently for directions. She waited to see where the music was but then it ended. She had them start again at the second verse. They sang it accapella with the sign language they rehersed and they didn't miss a beat! I thought it was much better than it was supposed to be!!! I loved hearing the purity in their singing!
One of the teachers made a slide show of all the fourth grade student's ansestors who are Veterans' and set it to touching music. It was so beautiful. I loved being able to see my grandpa on the huge screen, looking very handsome, and being so proud of his sacrifice. I miss him dearly!
I love you grandpa!
0 comments:
Post a Comment