Jinilflewin to visitusovermyfallbreak. Itwasfun to haveher come andplaywithus! Wewentswimming, playedcards, wentshopping, visitedwithfamily, andofcourse ate a lot! YUM! SorryaboutyourdietJinil!
Not a bad photo of us. You need to send that one to me. It was good to spend time with you and your family. I am sorry that I am not able to make it to Disneyland, but I know you all will have fun. The photos of Brielle are darling. I can't wait to see her in person, although she will be sitting up by then.
1 comments:
Not a bad photo of us. You need to send that one to me. It was good to spend time with you and your family. I am sorry that I am not able to make it to Disneyland, but I know you all will have fun. The photos of Brielle are darling. I can't wait to see her in person, although she will be sitting up by then.
Post a Comment