I am excited to finally be able to tell you that I am going to finally be an AUNT! Heather and Langdon are expecting their first baby in the middle of October. I was able to go to the doctors with them last week and I got to hear the baby's heart beat! It was so exciting! Their baby is going to be so adorable! I can't wait to see him or her! Heather is doing well considering and Langdon is beaming and taking really great care of Heather! I hope when I get married I will be as lucky as she is!
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I peeked at your sisters blog too, Congradulations! Miss Auntie! Your family looks well and so do you. Miss you, Heather
So exciting! They will no doubt have one of the cutest kids ever. I told Nyla hi for you, and she was glad to hear from you, even if it was a second-hand single syllable :) 1 1/2 weeks of school left...then glorious summer! I love it=o) How 'bout for you?
Post a Comment