Saturday, April 5, 2008

My "LITTLE" brother!















I am so blessed to have such a great family! My whole family met up in Utah the weekend before my LITTLE brother went into the MTC. It was a lot of fun taking family pictures (for some of us), hang out in the hotel, and eating my mom's wonderful cooking! We even had a turkey dinner in our hotel room (with a little help from Jinil because our hotel "kitchen" didn't have everything we needed)! My mom is so funny, but it was delicious! We had a great time but it was hard to leave Scott at the airport. He is serving in the Denver, CO North mission. I miss him a ton, but I know he will be an awesome missionary!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Your family is so cute! I am so glad I get to see you! (and know a little more about what's going on with you) Fun, fun.