Since Ryan got married on the 11th in Oregon we drove home that night and got to spend Easter at home. My mom cooked a wonderful dinner and had family over to celebrate. I always love family get togethers! Thanks mom for all your hard work!

Brenda, Angela, and I.

We decided to have an adult Easter egg hunt and we had a blast! It is now going to be an annual event! We had just about 100 eggs hidden for our hunt.
Sadly, I only found five! :( How pathetic!!! We destroyed the upstairs
trying to find them all...we were worse than the kids!!! I didn't know that my family was so competitive! Yikes! My mom said it was
hilarious to watch and she wished she could have video taped it!
Hedicki finding eggs.

Most of the adults at our party.

Chris jamming out.

Ally, Julia, Shea, and I

Chad and I
Pria and I
Brielle getting in on the action.

Noah and Uncle Dan

Seth and the first egg he found. He decided that that is all he wanted. Find an egg and then eat it... duh!!! Little did he know all the other eggs were being found while he enjoyed the fruits of his labor. Don't worry, his kind sister gave him some of her eggs.
Pria
We had creative egg hiders!
Brielle's first Easter (in her basket)!

Grandpa and Travis chilling while playing pool.

Angela and I filling the eggs for the kids.
0 comments:
Post a Comment