Yes, we have a granite dolphin (from Washington) thanks to my dad! We even have a picture with a tux tie on him from Heather's wedding! He was graciously taking Ryan's place while he was on his mission!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Rachel's Graduation
Yes, we have a granite dolphin (from Washington) thanks to my dad! We even have a picture with a tux tie on him from Heather's wedding! He was graciously taking Ryan's place while he was on his mission!
Posted by Jen at 6:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
You're so sweet to post this! I look like such a dork riding the dolphin!!! (People aren't suppose to know what a dork I am! shhhh -- I try to keep it hidden for as long as possible! :) By the way, the dolphin is still out there by the pool.... so it hasn't transformed into a prince yet... maybe I should stick to the frogs....
*Rachel*
Post a Comment