THE BIG DAY!!!
Heather Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 3:00 a.m.
Langdon (and Heather) are still looking for the perfect name... any suggestions?!?!? They only have a book of 50,000 names! :)
The Bridges Family
10/22/08
2:25 p.m.
7 lbs 8 oz
20 inches long

What a beautiful little girl... I'm not bias at all... but all the nurses agree with me!!!
Heather Wednesday, October 22, 2008 at 3:00 a.m.
Langdon (and Heather) are still looking for the perfect name... any suggestions?!?!? They only have a book of 50,000 names! :)
The Bridges Family10/22/08
2:25 p.m.
7 lbs 8 oz
20 inches long

What a beautiful little girl... I'm not bias at all... but all the nurses agree with me!!!


6 comments:
Congratulations Heather and Langdon! 'Baby Bridges' is just beautiful.
And of course congratulations to the new Aunty Jen:)
She is so gorgeous. I love the one of her when you are holding her!
Yeah!! Congratulations Auntie!! Does that make me a great Auntie?
I am so glad that you posted pictures!!
So stinkin' cute! Let us know when they pick a name... I have always liked Katie :) That was a totally something my dad would have said!
congrats!
Oh she's soooo cute! Congrats new auntie!
Post a Comment